For those wondering what health and safety procedures our staff is following at this time, we have included a copy of our protocol below:
- Staff will check their temperature when they arrive at work. Any staff member with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be sent home and can return after being fever free for 72 hours.
- All patients and parents will have their temperature checked upon arrival at TLC. Any patient with a temperature of 100 degrees will be sent home and can return and after being fever free for 72 hours.
- Caregivers are permitted to stay in the waiting area or treatment areas once the session has started as long as they are wearing a mask.
- All staff will clean frequently touched surfaces on an hourly basis.
- Staff should practice social distancing during work hours by maintaining as much distance as possible during their sessions as they are able.
- Staff will wear a face mask during work hours.
- Staff and patients will wash their hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Staff MUST wash hands between all patient appointments.
- Staff will follow food safety protocol during the meal preparation by washing hands and wearing gloves.